Know before you go! Check out our Wait Times and Webcams.
Adjudication Services provides information, administrative hearings (adjudication in person and by mail), in person payment services for parking, minor moving (traffic), and photo enforcement tickets (red light and speeding camera tickets) issued in the District of Columbia.
Detailed information is available by accessing the links below:
- Adjudication Services Information for DC Residents
- Pay Ticket
- Contest Parking Ticket
- Contest Minor Moving Violation Ticket
- Contest Photo Enforcement Ticket
- Request for Reconsideration
- Appeal Decision Regarding Your Ticket
- Participate in Multi-Owner Fleet Program
- Register for Email Ticket Alert Service (TAS)
- Ticket Collections
- Ticket Adjudication Ombudsman