Know before you go! Check out our Waiting Area Webcams.
The DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities (DCCAH) utilizes an online grant portal. All applications must be submitted online by 4:00pm of the deadline date. Incomplete or late applications, or applications which do not follow the instructions, will be ineligible for review and funding. The FY2016 grant period is from October 1, 2015 to September 30, 2016. Grant funds may not be used for project activities that occur prior to October 1, 2015. DCCAH will not accept mailed, emailed or hand-delivered copies of grant applications.
- Review the FY2016 Guide to Grants and the grant guidelines thoroughly and determine eligibility of the applicant, project and project activities;
- Go to the Grant Application Portal to login (for returning applicants) or register (for first time applicants).
- Once logged in, applicants must select the desired grant program(s),
- Complete the application questions and budget/budget narrative data,
- Upload all required documents, supplementary material, and work samples,
- Submit the application by 4:00pm on the grant program’s deadline date.