Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Change of Name Form

Monday, June 23, 2014

Complete and submit this form to the District of Columbia (DCRB) Members Services Center when your name has changed. A copy of the legal document establishing the name change must accompany this form for processing to occur (i.e. divorce decree, marriage license, passport, Social Security card).