Know before you go! Check out our Wait Times and Webcams.
Managing Grant Awards
Print a copy of the forms and mail them to the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities with the required supporting materials.
- Budget Revision Form [PDF] Budget Revision Form [DOC] Budget Revision Form - The purpose of this form is to show DCCAH that grant recipients have reconciled the difference between their original grant request and the awarded grant amount within their project.
- Interim and Final Financial Report Form - Prior to receiving the second payment of grant funds and on completion of the grant period, grantees are required to submit the Financial Report Form (805), accompanied by the appropriate supporting documentation.
- Interim and Final Report Narrative Questions
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Vendor Payment Enrollment Form [PDF] - Grantees may complete this form to register for direct deposit.
- W-9 [PDF] - Attach a W-9 to the payment request forms. Grants cannot be processed without a W-9.
- FY15 Invoice - Request full amount of your award if $10,000 or less. Request 1/2 of your award if the award is over $10,000.
- Notarized Letter for Self Payment Template [PDF] Notarized Letter for Self Payment Template [DOC] - If applicable, use this form to report artistic fees paid directly to you.
DCCAH Logos - Download this zip file of DCCAH logos for grantees and partners to use.