Open Government and FOIA - DCCAH
Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Carolyn Parker, the CAH FOIA Officer, at email@example.com.
- Agency Open Government Report
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two.)
- DCCAH's FY14 Budget
- Electronic-District Personnel Manual (E-DPM)
- P Card Purchases
- District-wide and agency FOIA Reports
- DCCAH Organizational Chart
- DCCAH Strategic Plan
- Ward Reports
- Annual Reports
- Commissioner Meetings
- Community Forums
- Submit feedback using Grade DC
- District-wide FOIA Reports
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
Carolyn Parker, FOIA Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.