Know before you go! Check out our Waiting Area Webcams.
Trustee Election Information
The District of Columbia Retirement Board (DCRB) holds elections for the following members of the Board of Trustees:
- An active Police Officer trustee
- An active Firefighter trustee
- An active Teacher trustee
- A retired Police Officer trustee
- A retired Firefighter trustee
- A retired Teacher trustee
An elected trustee serves a four-year term. However, trustees elected in special elections to fill vacant seats on the Board may only serve until the end of the term vacated by the previous trustee. For more information on the Board Rules governing trustee elections, please see the DCRB Board Rules.