Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Veteran Designation

DC DMV is offering its customers a Veteran Designation on a driver license or non-driver identification card. To select this designation, you must have been honorably discharged and provide DC DMV with your DD 214 form, WD AGO form, or DD 256 form certifying your veteran status. You can request the designation by visiting a DC DMV Service Center and presenting the required documentation when you obtain a new driver license or non-driver identification card, as well as when you renew your credential or request a duplicate one.