Know before you go! Check out our Wait Times and Webcams.
The following posters were created by the Office of Human Rights to advise customers about their rights in the following areas: public accommodations, housing, employment, and education. Employers in the District of Columbia are required by law to display specific employment-related posters in locations accessible to their employees. The four required posters OHR provides are:
- Equal Employment Opportunity (PDF)
- DC Family Medical Leave Act (PDF)
- DC Parental Leave Act (PDF)
- Protecting Pregnant Workers Act (PDF)
- Igual Oportunidad de Empleo (PDF)
- Ley de Permiso de Ausencia Laboral para Padres (PDF)
- Ley de Protección de la Equidad para las Trabajadoras Embarazadas (PDF)
OHR also encourages business to post this optional poster:
- The Right to Breastfeed (PDF)
Additional required posters provided by other agencies are described in the Posting Requirements PDF document.