Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Instructions for Obtaining a Limited Occupational License

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Drivers licensed in the District of Columbia may submit a request to DC DMV for a Limited Occupational License (LOL) following the suspension or revocation* of their license. Please provide a letter from your employer, on company stationery or letterhead, addressed to Adjudication Services, certifying your need to have a driver license to maintain your livelihood.