Know before you go! Check out our Waiting Area Webcams.
Non-Driver Identification Cards
In addition to the Drivers License, DC DMV offers non-driver identification card services to District residents. When obtaining an identification card, be prepared to also make the decision to become an organ and tissue donor and to register to vote. If you are a male between the ages of 18-25, the DC DMV will register you with the Selective Service unless you choose to use the waiver form to opt-out of registering via the DC DMV driver license or identification card application process.
Select from the list below to learn more.
- Obtain a DC Non-Driver Identification Card
- Renew a DC Non-Driver Identification Card
- Replace a DC Non-Driver Identification Card
- Update changes in Individual Information (Online Service)
- Identification Card Verification (Online Service)
- Elgibility for Free Non-Driver Identification Card