Know before you go! Check out our Waiting Area Webcams.
The following posters were created by the Office of Human Rights to advise customers about their rights in the following areas: public accommodations, housing, employment, and education. Employers in the District of Columbia are required by law to display specific employment-related posters in locations accessible to their employees. A complete PDF list of the Posting Requirements is available. The two required posters OHR provides are:
- DC Family Medical Leave & Parental Leave Acts (PDF) (English)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (PDF) (English & Spanish)
Additional required posters provided by other agencies are described in the Posting Requirements PDF document.
The following are additional posters (all PDFs) created by OHR that can be used in the workplace:
- Government Employee Notice of Non-Discrimination Poster (English & Spanish)
- Public Accommodation Notice of Non-Discrimination Poster (English & Spanish)
- The Right to Breastfeed (English)
- Equality in Education Poster (English & Spanish)
- Fair Housing Law Poster (English & Spanish)
- Language Access Interpretation Services Available Poster (multiple languages)