What you need to know
- Beginning June 23, 2020, all Service Centers, Adjudication Services, and the Deanwood CDL Office are open during the District’s Phase 2 re-opening
- An appointment is required – no walk-ins accepted
- Only persons receiving the service will be allowed inside DMV facilities – limited exceptions for disabled customers
- Facial covering required prior to entering DMV facilities. Mouth and nose must be covered.
- Maintain 6ft of social distancing
Before you schedule an appointment
DC DMV is committed to protecting the health of our customers, employees, and the general public. As a precautionary measure, we request that you schedule your appointment for a later date if any of the following apply to you:
- Tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- Experienced flu-like symptoms, fever or cough in the last 14 days and have not been tested
- Been in close contact with someone who has been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) within the last 14 days
- Been in quarantine based on notification by a public health or medical official within the last 14 days
Note: DC DMV’s online appointment scheduler will be temporarily down for emergency maintenance beginning at 2:30 pm on Tuesdays. Service will be restored by 3 pm.