Department of Motor Vehicles

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Military Residents TEST

Individuals residing in the District of Columbia, who are serving in the military are not required to register their vehicles. Instead they may apply for a DC Reciprocity Permit. For those individuals serving in the military, who want to register their vehicle(s) in the District of Columbia, they will be required to surrender their existing license/identification card and obtain a DC Driver License or Non-Driver identification.

Contact TTY: