Why get a Ticket Alert Service (TAS) account?
A Ticket Alert Service (TAS) account will give you near real-time notification of ticket-related activity on up to four vehicles and a single driver license.
You can choose from the following notifications you would like to receive through either email, SMS or both:
- A new ticket is issued to your registered vehicle tag
- Before late penalties are applied on a ticket
- Before your vehicle becomes boot eligible
- When your ticket payment has been received and applied
- Reminder(s) of upcoming hearing(s)
- Notification when your ticket has been decided
With a Ticket Alert Service (TAS) account, you can also:
- View all images associated with a ticket
- Review all ticket history
- Know before you are no longer eligible for a hearing on a ticket
- Know before a ticket is assigned to collections
- About special DMV programs/announcements
- Enrollment is free.
- You can enroll up to four vehicle tags and one driver license on a single account.
- DC residents: You may sign up at anytime.
- Out-of-state residents: You must have an existing ticket on your driver license or vehicle tags, received in the past 18 months.
- Acknowledge the activation email that you will receive after initial sign up.