(Washington, DC) – The District of Columbia Department of Motor Vehicles (DC DMV) is providing customers with free Wi-Fi at nearly all of its locations.
While customers are waiting to conduct their DC DMV transaction, they can use their devices to access the Internet. The free Wi-Fi is available at all DC DMV locations, except the CDL Road Test Lot.
· Adjudication Services
· Georgetown Service Center
· Rhode Island Service Center
· Penn Branch Service Center
· Southwest Service Center
· Brentwood Road Test Office
· Inspection Station
Customers are encouraged to use online and mail services to conduct their DC DMV transaction, enabling them to “Skip the Trip.” The following services are available online at dmv.dc.gov:
· Renew vehicle registration (can only be done online or by mail; no in-person visit)
· Obtain duplicate vehicle registration
· Obtain duplicate driver license
DC DMV has more than 40 online services, enabling customers to “skip the in-person trip.”
The District of Columbia Department of Motor Vehicles promotes public safety to ensure the safe operation of motor vehicles. For more information, visit dmv.dc.gov. Like DC DMV on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.